Thursday, March 21, 2019

Yellloooo... So AGAIN... I FORGOT TO POST THIS. Its fine, were fine. This is my completed, revised, edited, FINAL script. How excited are we. VERYYYYYY.  I actually really like the overall turn out of my script. It looks so professional ( Insert Cardi B's OKKURR). 


Ok so I am going to forward this to my new actress and actor. My new actresses name is Sofia Mendoza and as for my new actor, I think I am going to change his to a girl. However, I will keep you updated on this. I want to change it to a girl because when I was trying to answer the CCR question about how my film challenges social conventions.. I was stumped. The stereotype is that men are "numb" to this situation but women also are, like John , cold, heartless and misogynistic. 
KEEP YA UPDATED . 
PEACE









No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my Film opening ENJOY!!!!! 🤩😍