Saturday, March 23, 2019

Ok so I tested the light machine thing, ball and it does give the party vibe but not enough. I think I am either going to buy another one or maybe just reflect red light or something using a projector type thing I have. Possibly I will only use the first ball because In most of the shots you don’t see much background.

OH LOL ... I didn t say hi. HOW RUDE. Hello

Ok moving on.

It has been confirmed that all my actors can film on Tuesday, so that day I am going to film the party scene. However, I don’t know what to do with the office scene. I have to talk to my actress.. I STILL NEED TO GET THE POSTERS. IM A MESSSSSSSSSSS BRUH. Ok... I have to go talk to my actress and get some posters and make a group chat ok.. sport for this short blog. Keep you updated. PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my Film opening ENJOY!!!!! 🤩😍