Monday, March 18, 2019

UPDATE... IM SCREWED.

My actress is leaving on spring break so is my actor and for some reason... I thought the due date was April 14th.. don’t ask why. I think I have a mental disorder (ok to far). Anyways... I was planning doing it after spring break and we’ll that plan plummeted.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO...

Find new actors 😭

SCHEDULE WHEN I DO FIND NEW ACTORS:
 Spring break:
Monday - prepare/ make party scene and open space on computer
Tuesday - film the party scene  (inital edits)
Wensday- film the office scene (inital edits)
Thursday- if I need to refilm or want to film something extra
Friday- final edits

Possible new actors
My cousin !?
My dad?
My brother? ...  no he is in college
my other friend? ... she can’t act for her life
TAYLOR !? ... yesss, she is in drama, can act and can cry OMG
Wait but ... the office scene. I can’t take her to Miami

OH YEAH UPDATE

Since I don’t have actors I can’t film the office scene with my teacher, I think I have to use either my mom or dads office and them. I think it would be cool to use a women... challenge the stereotype.

Ok so I called my mom to see if I could use her office and of course talked about my stress and she has flipping actors for me.

THIS WOMEN IS LITERALLY SUPER WOMEN.

Thisss is good news.
 Wow that progression throughout the blog ... amazing


OK BUT YOU KNOW YOU ARE HISPANIC WHEN YOU HAVE THIS LAYING AROUND IN YOUR CLOSET. 

Keep you updated... kind of excited to see who my mother brings lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my Film opening ENJOY!!!!! 🤩😍