Sunday, March 17, 2019

YELLLLOOOO .... OK SO. I FOUND THE COSTUME FOR THE PART WHERE (ok why am I writing in caps) valarie talks to the college counselor. So as I previously mentioned, I wanted it to be black, sad, portray the idea that she is in a bad place mentally, emotionally and physically. I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS ALLOWED BUT RULES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN JAJA.so here is a quick vid of me and my actress going through target looking for her costume. ENJOY. 






So as you could see, I ended up choosing a grey t-shirt with a long black cardigan and leggings. I like how they are dark tones however it’s not all black. I realized throughout this endeavor that this was not a good idea ( all black) . Next step, try out and find make up look. I am thinking purple under the eyes to show she hasn’t slept and maybe even  mascara stains to show she has been crying. STAY TUNEDDDD 


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my Film opening ENJOY!!!!! 🤩😍