Saturday, March 16, 2019

Heyyy, heyy,heyyyy... so I’m kinda mad at my self... I write blogs and I NEVER POST THEM. ITS FINE.. IM FINE
ANYWAYS...
SO I HAVE THIS VISUAL IN MY HEAD AND ITS HARD TO SEE IT IF YOU DONT KNOW THE MAIN CHARACTER.. so her she is
        LEAH MARIE LIPKE


why I included that last picture you ask... well.. Did it make you question.. everything. That’s what I thought.

IM JOKING ... I just thought it was funny and should be shared with the world.. kind of like this ..



ANYWAYS ...

This is VALARIE ... no not the hamster.

I choose her because she just ... Ozzes innocence. ok that was weird but you know what I mean. On top of that.. she is the most accessible and not the worst person to hang out with. In other words, she is my only friend who is willing to do this. SHOUT OUT TO YOU MY OG. Go follow her insta and Snapchat.

Anyways...

Last blog I talked about costume... I FOUND THE DRESSSSS

SHE ACTUALLY HAS A PURPLE PARTY DRESSS.. like what are the ODDS. ITS MEANT TO BE... even though she says it’s pink. It’s not.

NEXT MISSION ... find the Costume for when she is talking to the college counselor.

Keep ya updated..
peace out Girl Scouts

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my Film opening ENJOY!!!!! šŸ¤©šŸ˜