Thursday, March 14, 2019

HI, hI, Hi
How are y’all doin? I hope very well. Wellll it’s COSTUME TIME. YUHHHHHHHHHH

SO the one I’m focusing on for this blog is valarie or the main actress.

  She is going to have two costumes.
1.The one during the party
2.The one when she is talking to the college counselor.  

My ideas for the costume during the party is:
Maybe something….
yellow - bright, fun .. happy
Or purple …
I found this amazing psychology of color chart that shows both the negative and positive of a color.

So if it’s not that clear the positive of purple is :
Wisdom
Luxury
Spirituality
Imaginative
Sophisticated

And the negative of the color purple is:
Introversion
Decadence
Suppression
Inferiority
Extravagance
Moodiness

Here are the positives of yellow:
Optimism
Warmth
Happiness
Creativity
Intellect
Extraversion
The negative of yellow:
Irrationality
Fear
Caution
Anxiety
Frustration
Cowardice

I ALSO FOUND THAT MAYBE WHITE OR MAYBE RED

positive of the white:
Cleanness
Clarity
Purity
Simplicity
Sophistication
Freshness

Negative of white:
Sterility
Coldness
Unfriendliness
Elitism
Isolation
Emptiness

Positive of red:
Power
Passion
Energy
Fearlessness
Strength
Excitement

Negative of red:
Anger
Danger
Warning
Defiance
Aggression
Pain
OK … so the ones bolded is what called my attention and what I want to portray.
However, I also have to think what color looks best with Ivan’s costume…. SO I GUESS I AM GOING TO TALK ABOUT HIS COSTUME

I was thinking of maybe a blue or white .. maybe even grey.

Positive of blue:
Trust
Loyalty
Dependability
Logic
Serenity
Security

Negative of blue:
Coldness
Aloofness
Emotionless
Unfriendliness
Uncaring
Unappetizing

OK AFTER WRITING THIS I HAVE DECIDED IT'S DEFINITELY GOING TO BE BLUE. PLUS HE HAS LIGHT EYES SO IT'S GOING TO FLATTER HIM.

Ok so nowww which color goes best with blue. White? Purple?
Definitely not red
Yellow ?
Ok so on this wheel it shows that light blue looks good with yellow. However, I don’t think purple would look half bad either…. I like the negative implications of purple but the positive ones of yellow.

HOWEVER, most of the dancing is negative soooooooo I THINK IM GOING TO GO WITH PURPLE. I’m going to look deeper into these two colors but I think this is going to be the color of both their costumes. PLUS !!! They are close on the color wheel so I think they will work

And I’m going to choose the background people’s costumes in accordance to the main actors

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my Film opening ENJOY!!!!! 🤩😍