Monday, March 11, 2019

HIIII CRAZY PEOPLE,
     I have completed the draft of the script .. BUMM, BUMM, BUMMMM
       
           HERE IT ISSSSS..




“Tittle (TBH)”
Opening credits:


Produced by: MC Productions
Associate producer: Manuela Caldas
Film and Edited by: Manuela Caldas
Directed by: Manuela Caldas
Written by: Manuela Caldas
Starring: TBH
Sound by: TBH

FADE IN :


COLLEGE HOUSE PARTY - Night
In the suburbs of Ft. Lauderdale a college party is blasting with salsa Music.
                                                Dissolve To:


COLLEGE HOUSE PARTY - Night


Three College couples are dancing to the rhythm of the salsa beat. Valery and her friend are dancing and laughing, her friend spots Ivan and spins her into him.


  VALERY,a freshman in college who is having her first college party experience.
  
                         VALERY
           Oh sorry *chuckles* (looks up to see blond boy)
           Ivan omg! What are you doing here.  


IVAN,a white,junior in college, who likes to party.He speaks to valarie over the loud music.  


                         IVAN
                        *smiles*

                        Dancing

He takes Valary by the hand as they begin to glide through the dance floor. Valarie looks at Ivan...

JOHN, a misogynistic college counselor who wants to maintain the steller image of his college.

JOHN
And then what happened?
VALARIE
          Well then.. He leaned in to kiss me

JOHN  
OK
*Leaned back in chair, not looking engaged*

VALARIE
( Most of this said very slowly and paused)
We continued to dance, and I didn’t notice it then but he kept moving us closer to the bathroom…
*shifts in chair*

Shot of them leaning against bathroom door

Till we were leaning against the door.
*clears throat*
He again leans in to kiss me… but um.

Shot of hand turning door knob

This time he.. Uh also, went for the door handle.
*Brief moment of silence*

Shot of girl giggling and stumbling into bathroom, drooping cup. Then, shot of college counselor picking up cup of water (graphic match)

Then… I.. Stumbled into the bathroom and he…
*more silence*
He shut the door
He proceeded to..
*girl is sounding like she is about to cry*
Um.. He proceeded to… unbutton my pants
*pause*
Then I pushed him awa-
*breathing heavy like she is about to cry*
I told him to stop…

He had such a tight grip .. I coul-. He pinned me to the wall and..
*starts balling*

JOHN
How did you say no?

VALARIE
What do you mean? I told him to sto-

*Interrupts valarie*

JOHN
How loud did you say it?
How many times did you say it?

VALARIE
Enough times?

JOHN
What were you wearing, was it provocative in any way?

*silence*

JOHN
Do you know him?

VALARIE
He was a childhood friend… I -

*Interrupts Valarie*
JOHN
You don’t know, maybe he is going through a hard time

*silence*

Valarie getting up and grabbing her backpack
JOHN Wait sit down Let's talk about this Don’t report it to the police Door shuts, screen goes black *Sound of phone dialing, someone picks up* JOHN Hello, Coach Newman. Can you please send me Ivan to my office. Coach Newman Again? HE did it again! JOHN Yeah, I'm trying to take care of it Coach Newman Good, I need him for friday
AS I COPY PASTED... I REALIZED I DIDN'T PUT THE EDITS.... AAAAAAAAAA.. GOOD THING 
ITS A DRAFT.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my Film opening ENJOY!!!!! 🤩😍