Sunday, March 10, 2019

Hey, whats up, hello.
I have acquired this newly found obsession with Winnie the pooh and his whole crew. I love them!!! I watched like three Winnie the pooh movies this weekend... 1.Christoher Robbin. 2. Poohs Grand Adventure. and 3.Winnie the Pooh (original). I sadly enjoyed them very much and I am planning on finding and watching Winnie the Pooh seasons of greeting.  pooh ( yeah we are on a first name basis) and I are going to be the best of friends

ANYSSSSSSSSSSSSS....

I am still working on the script but I thought it would be a good idea to find the music I want to use for the dancing intro. I know I want it to be salsa.. but royalty free door salsa is going to be a challenge. I first went to the Youtube audio Library and was pleasantly surprised they had good salsa music.

I found this one.. it is very similar to the salsa that I listen to and it just feels more authentic than the rest of the options.



 I think I am going to stick with this one... but I am still going to search for more option stop not be limited to just this one. I may try to contact a company and see if they will allow me to use there music for the project but I don't know yet... keep you updated. I tried to post the audio.. I didn't play. Here is the link and the name of the file is "Salgre".

I also went to other royalty free music places, like free music archive .... SO BAD.

OMG ...

WHAT GETS ME IS THE ANGLE .... WHY IS THERE SO MUCH SPACE. 


KEVIN MACLEOD.... IM DONE FOR THE NIGHT. PEACE  ( Hey kevin.. I apologize if I hurt your feelings... Im just trying to improve your selfies man )

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my Film opening ENJOY!!!!! 🤩😍