Saturday, March 9, 2019

ALI  HALO.... thats a super cute greeting in german by the way... yeah I'm international. #Cultured. so I CHANGED PART OF MY PROJECT AGAIN .. lol. While I was writing the script I realized the sequence of my project didn't really make sense.. I wanted to "establish the relationship between the victim and the rapist" through the space between them? However, that can only be conveyed when the relationship is introduced. I don't now if this is going to be official  but here is a part of the script that I amended.
         
            

FADE IN : 

 COLLEGE HOUSE PARTY - Night 
In the suburbs of Ft. Lauderdale a college party is blasting with salsa Music. 
                                                 Dissolve To: 

COLLEGE HOUSE PARTY - Night 

Three College couples are dancing to the rhythm of the salsa beat. Valery and her friend are dancing and laughing, her friend spots Ivan and spins her into him. 

   VALERY,a freshman in college who is having her first college party experience. 
   
                          VALERY
            Oh sorry *chuckles* (looks up to see blond boy)
            Ivan omg! What are you doing here.  

IVAN, a white,junior in college, who likes to party. He speaks to valarie in her ear over the loud music.  

                          IVAN  
                         *smiles* 
                         Dancing 

He takes Valary by the hand as they begin to glide through the dance floor.

This is where the beginning of my story board would begin. Aka the establishing shot with the three couples dancing. However,  I could also ... 
     
 Start off with other people dancing that gives me the movement to film them at the counter . They would be having a conversation that would then lead them to dance, but YAWN. How boring... more conversation. PLUS i don't even think I have space for more.. so i am just going to stick with the getting pushed into Ivan.

KINDA MAD... I WROTE THIS ON FRIDAY... GOT DISTRACTED AND DIDN'T CLICK THE
B I G  ORANGE THING...ITS SATURDAY.. IM FINE

bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeweeeeeeeeeeeeee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my Film opening ENJOY!!!!! 🤩😍