Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Helloooo beautiful people  ... its kind of funny how now every time I watch a film I pay attention to the first 2 minutes.. Way more than I usually would. 
How the credits are transitioned and the whole look of the the intro.. also how the plot is introduced. Low key ruined the movie experience but its fine. 
( An example, I was watching the film Love, Rosie on Netflix and was analyzing the opening credit scene to that of one I had watched the day prior to that, funny enough they both used the same technique. They had people/ cars walk in front of the credits and when they passed the credit had switched. ) 
Also update.. I haven't gone roller skating and I am having trouble taking my antibiotics on time.. like its at such an odd hour, 7:30? like its early but late. 

ANYWAYS... I HAVE FABULOUS NEWSSS...


SO I am happy to announce that I DID IT.. I MANAGED TO REGAIN MY TITTLE AS 
TEENAGER 
I DOWNLOADED THE FILE 
To be honest with you guys I am not particularly sure if it was completely legal but hey... 
here it is 

UPSETTING .. I KNOW
                          YOU WHERE EXPECTING MORE
                                                                            ME too ... but after all of that frustration, we had to at least post it on the blog.
 I think whats wrong with it is the whistle, its creepy. It sounds like the Ice cream man.... not the cool ice cream man with the truck that lights up ....but the one with the styrofoam box. Yeah, the one that always gives you the half melted popsicles. I don't know if I want my production company to be tied to that.... to him and his popsicles.

  SO I THOUGHT I WAS BEING A LITTLE HARSH ON THE WHISTLE THUS I CONDUCTED A POLL...... with my mom.
                   Ok not a poll.... I just asked my mom.
She is a pretty honest gal and said it "was cute", at first I didn't know what that meant. Cute... like a puppy or cute like.. crooked teeth. As these thought where dancing in my head  my mom said.. "can you make one for my company?". In that moment, I felt good about myself and proceeded to pat myself on the back.. I guess people like sketchy ice cream men.
  WOW, I just reread what I wrote.... ANYWAYS.

 The thought behind the intro:
    Its pretty simple to be honest, I wanted it to be light and clean.    
Type writer font and typing sound :

 I have always liked the look of a type writer kind of text. It always reminds me of stories being written. The basis of my 'production company' is to be a story teller, of stories that people may not want to hear or just don't know about. The typing sound just really bring everything to life.

The whistle:

The idea behind the whistle is to create a sense  that the audience is in the room with the author  as he/she is writing the story.  It portrays the idea of woman/ man just typing away to create the next great story or the one that is about to be presented.

I vibe with it... its not that long and gives more of a professional look to it. I don't know if I am going to include it in my production but it is a good option to have around just in case.


BYE CUTIE PIES ... talk to ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my Film opening ENJOY!!!!! 🤩😍