Tuesday, March 5, 2019



                  I have COMPLETED MY STORY BOARD!!!! YEEEHAWWW



So this is a video of all the components of my story board. I had to super speed it up because the file was way to big. Most of the scenes stayed the same as the layout of my previous post, the only thing I added was a few close ups and changed a few mid-shots to close ups and a few close ups to mid-shots. 
I changed mid-shots to close ups and a few close ups to mid-shots because I wanted the emotion to really show as the lines were being said. In other words, more of a change when he says something that I want the audience to notice. For example, when the college counselor says "How many times did you say it". I really wanted the cold expression to shine through and the underlying message that the victim is getting blamed. It's her fault because she didn't say no enough times, it's her fault because she wore "something provocative". I wanted just the overall expression on his face as well as what  he was saying this to be crystal clear. 
    
 I added the close up shot to help make the opening scene more fluid, for example the close up of the door knob when she is leaving the office. Furthermore, I wanted to create a parallel between the door knob of the bathroom that night and the door knob of the office as she walks out. 

The only thing I have not figured out yet is what the college counselor is going to do when she shuts the door. My options include the following: 
- Say " What am I going to do now"
- Call over the office phone and say " Can you please bring me ______   _____ to my office please". This would be the name of the guy who rapped the girl. This is an option because I found that most of the college counselors who get reports of rape find it is the same guy. In other words, they know who the offender is because they have committed various rape offenses. 
- My last option is to just leave it, end it with the sound of the door slamming. 

I will keep Ya'll updatedddddd.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my Film opening ENJOY!!!!! 🤩😍