Saturday, March 2, 2019

hey guys .... its 11:15 on a Saturday night. I should be out partying or roller Skating, idk what an normal teenager does on a typical Saturday night.
              * Aren't you a normal teenager Manuela?* - says blog reader to themselves as they read
Well no, No I am not
You are not a normal Teenager if you can't manage to download a file
I have spent 5 hours yes, FIVE. trying to download my animated logo thing I am trying to make. ITS NOT EVEN THAT COOL and I am going through all of this struggle when I could be roller Skating.

  Thats just my first struggle... My second is that, I can't properly write a script. Yes its in the proper format but it sounds like a kindergartner wrote it, one with no sense of grammar, punctuation or HOW HUMANS SPEAK. I was going to watch a Tarantino film to get inspo... BUT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DOWNLOAD A 3 SECOND VIDEO... YES THREE SECONDS. I'm fine.

My Third struggle, I have been working on my storyboard for three days straight and it just seems like this never ending cycle. However, its my fault. I draw a scene and then I think of four other possible scenes that would maybe look cooler and draw those four than decide the one i had to begin with is the best option, you would think I would learn form my mistakes... I haven't.

My fourth Struggle is that I haven't even started to discuss the setting and the costume design or scheduled when I am going to film. I can't do this without a completed script or starboard.

I have to give at least a week for my actors to memorize their lines... On that note,
              I was able to cast the:
                              -victim: Leah lipke
                              - Rapist:Thomas palez
                              - College counselor- Richard Boulger
                             - Background dancer 1 and 2 : Daniela Verga and Jose cohen
                              -Background dancer 3 and 4 : Alan and tbh
Aka I am only missing one person, all of these people have CONFIRMEDDDD. Thats super duper good because people usually don't like getting filmed.

Anyways.. I will keep you guys updated possibly post the animated logo thing, the completed story board and script.. PEACE OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my Film opening ENJOY!!!!! 🤩😍