Saturday, March 30, 2019

HEY GUYS !!!! so it’s been a FAT MINUTE or at least it feels like that. Anywayssss. How was my spring break ? Welll short.

Anywaayssss pt.2

A LOT HAS HAPPENED.
The actresses I had to replace my other actress that left for spring break .. got a sunburn and .. could not film. Um. She told me the same day I was going to film btw. Like 30 minutes before she was supposed to go. I’m fine. I called a bunch of people, did a little bribing and got twi girls and the inital two boys #reliable.
Anyways I filmed the party scene and THE LIGHTING WAS WAY TOO DARK. I used a lamp to light up the scene when I go to edit, I am going to try a tint or something. I think it’s better to see them dancing than the red light lol.
ALSO .. as I had previously stated. John is now a woman
Yay
Other than that yeah. I finished filming so at least I will turn something in ...
I feel I was to ... how do you say. Ambitious
In the sense that I don’t have the proper tools to really deliver what I wanted to. My phone has very bad quality, however, it’s what I know to use the best so I guess that’s a plus.
Anyways..
here are so raw samples before the editing board.


Not the best but I took a lot of different shots to work with... this one I like because of the movement but we will see.
Here is some raw footage from the dancing scene


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my Film opening ENJOY!!!!! 🤩😍