Sunday, March 31, 2019

Hello beautiful people.... Im tired. Its late. Did you know sea shells are the protective covering of oysters, clams and muscles. They shed there shell like a snake ish ( probably not but thats just me assuming). Anyways I just thought that was a cool fact to share.. because no two shells are the same. They have there own print ( again me assuming and trying to be inspirational). I just thought that was so beautiful. #springbreak .. This is what happens when my brain is on a break for too long... it over analyzes everything. EVERYTHING.
 This is why I didn't want to start editing.. I know it sounds like an excuse but... it is. I know if i started I would overthink every single decision and change and rechange it. Its kind of like that theory ( idk if its a theory, a quote or idk but i heard it somewhere) when you have more time you are less efficient and when you have less time well magic happens OR thats just my brain trying to avoid the inevitable decision... I DON'T KNOW WHAT EDITING PROGRAM TO USE
This blog is about deciding what editing software to use.. I want to use wevideo but in order to use it I would have to download all my footage on to my computer and then upload that to wevedio. However, if i use iMovie, i can do everything on my phone BUT iMovie reduces the quality of my videos.... SOOOO IDK WHAT TO DO. I am going to have to purchase an external hard drive and pass all my pictures on to there so i can actually have some space on my computer!!! This was also a problem with the music video project but i had just enough space. I should have seen this coming. WAIT .. I HAVE THOUGHT OF A SOLUTION. could i possibly upload from my phone to we video and edit on my computer. OK I AM GOING TO TRY THAT NOW. PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS.

This was all over the place.. I'm sorry if your brain hurt while reading this but hey ... its over now.. you made it to the end. crossed the finish line. congrats .. here is a medal.
*passes reader big shiny medal*
*reader sheds tear*
I know, I know *pats reader on back*

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my Film opening ENJOY!!!!! 🤩😍