Sunday, February 24, 2019

HELLOO AGAINNNN....
 So I left you guys off with my plot idea about rape and sexual assault on a college campus.
So an outline of what I want my plot to look like is:

1. A girl is at a party dancing with a boy, the music is upbeat and fun. She is wearing a shiny short dress. The first shot is a mid- shot that shows the relationship between the girl and this guy ( close), with confidence.
2. The second shot is going to be a close up of both of them dancing, there is going to be a low, dim lighting aside from the party lights.
3. The third shot is going to be another up-close shot of his hand leading her to the bathroom.
4.The following shots would be quick paced and up-cloe shots that would portray them having a "make- out" session.
5.The next shot i haven't really figured out yet, but somehow portraying that he wants to go further and she says no.
6. The next shot would be a close up of her arm being held down by force
7. The next shot would be another close up of her face as he covers her mouth and tears are falling down her face.
8. From here this would switch to a similar close- up but of her mom crying.
9. The next is an establishing shot of the college
10. Next would be a mid- shot of her and her mom hugging.
11. the last shot would  be her walking into the college with all her stuff.

This is just a brief explanation of my vision thus far, I want to start with the end. This keeps the audience wondering what leads up to this moment. I got this idea from the show "Medici" Which i know has nothing to do with my genre but it started with the killing of one of the medici members and then started from the begging which kept me intrigued, wondering what caused this man to kill him. I would input an example, but I would have to input the whole show ( jajaja). Furthermore, I could not find the exact part.
   
The rape scene I want to do similar to the scene from " Psycho", in where they used close ups to show that she was getting murdered without actually showing any  extreme nudity or the knife pricing the skin. I will input an example underneath.


SO  what lead me to choose this topic, well as I previously mentioned I want to do something with meaning, something that affects  my daily life and the life of others. I also wanted to choose something that a lot of people do not know about of choose to ignore.
Here are some statistic found in my research:

-11.2% of all students experience rape or sexual assault through physical force, violence, or incapacitation (among all graduate and undergraduate students).

-Among graduate and professional students, 8.8% of females and 2.2% of males experience rape or sexual assault through physical force, violence, or incapacitation

-Among undergraduate students, 23.1% of females and 5.4% of males experience rape or sexual assault through physical force, violence, or incapacitation.

-4.2% of students have experienced stalking since entering college.

-Student or not, college-age adults are at high risk for sexual violence.

-About 1 in 6 college-aged female survivors received assistance from a victim services agency

-21% of TGQN (transgender, genderqueer, nonconforming) college students have been sexually assaulted, compared to 18% of non-TGQN females, and 4% of non-TGQN males.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my Film opening ENJOY!!!!! 🤩😍