Wednesday, November 14, 2018

HELLO my name is...



Hello, my name is Manuela Caldas. Yes, Manuela .. similar to the 26, 659 other Manuela's residing in the United States but,  I can assure you 'I am like no other' or at least that's what my mom says. However, you can call me Manu, Cute. Right? Short and sweet like Twix mini Bites.  I am 16 years old and feeling rebellious but what teen isn't. Nevertheless, that's another conversation. I am here to talk about why I started this blog.

 I am going to embark on a journey in where I have to navigate the seas of  Aice Media, particularly the creation of my own film opening. The seas will be treacherous and there will be various waves to overcome.  However, I have not even built my boat (decided what my opening is going to be about :| ). This blog will be my compass and allow me to orient myself or at least help me plan ahead.


FUN FACTS WITH MANU: 

MY NAME IN SIGN LANGUAGE ;) 

Manuela


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my Film opening ENJOY!!!!! 🤩😍